Monday, July 09, 2007

Cheetahs Never Win!


Hey folks, It's been nearly a month. I just wanted to drop by and mention we're having a great summer, we're having a great time with lots of friends visiting, and we're having an all around bitchen summer! (And lots of work to keep us busy! The Motmot shop is bustin' loose, and we've got some new shirt designs ready for action!)
But I really wanted to mention, that I have come up with a definite title for my upcoming comic. Drum roll please......

CHEETAHS NEVER WIN!

Here's the cover art, I'm expecting a mid-late summer release date.
Around 36 photocopied pages of wacky-mad-cap comedy and foul mouthed animals in crisis and despair! Fun for the whole family, expose your kids to life's harsh realities at an early age, it's gonna happen eventually, why not in the form of a comic!
Available some time in mid August.
It's really happening!

No comments: