Saturday, May 28, 2005

a few things

Yeah, well, see, I guess, I got sick of bloggin' on myspace, after seeing that OASIS had a profile there. How indie can it be? It's good to keep tabs on everybody back home, and I've been re-acquainted with a few people I had lost track of, but besides that, I dunno, it's like hanging out at the mall. Plus that Tom guy bugs, big time.
I though I should get situated properly, ala promocopy

I have been kicking around the idea of making a blog, that focuses on graphic arts, but fine arts, folk art, music, radio, comic books, culture in general, anything is fair game. I would like to get some participation, from you fine folks out there. I would really like this to serve as a forum, and a place for anyone concerned to find out about new things.
Please, be patient as I figure out how the hell to work this thing, post links and pictures, etc...

No comments: