Tuesday, July 12, 2005

weiners

This is just a quick update, not too much to report.
The last week was just overtaken by events, big and small.

We did a quick trip to Northern Italy, to Merano in South Tyrol. I was shocked and bummed out at how much neo-nazi graffitti there was, yeucch. I saw a few swastikas, but I saw a lot of celtic crosses, which looks like a target and crosshairs, and is more popular with the skinheads, because the swastika is illegal in most of Europe.
I think most people don't realize what's going on in their own back yard, whether it's in Northern Italy or Elohim City, Oklahoma. Welcome to the 21st century.

Lately, I am becoming really put off by a certain type of Viennese rudeness. It's bumming me out.
First: Our building manager, wouldn't let a friend of ours take some granite siding, because of some lame reason, but then he had the construction workers haul it off! (WTF?, maybe the guy is just a dick, I don't know.)

Second: A while ago I found someone's wallet, while we were moving into our new studio/shop, the wallet got lost in the shuffle, and then after we got settled, the wallet turned up again. So I stopped by the police station, and the cop was so rude and asked me a million questions, and took down my information, like I did something wrong. Geez, no good deed goes unpunished.

No comments: