Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What Could I Say To That?

How do you respond to something like the nassive destruction in the South?
Here in Europe people are amazed at the amazingly incompetent response to Hurricane Katrina. I am also amazed, refugees in the US of A.

I am hoping that some good can come out of this, I hope people will realize that things like Global Warming are real, and will affect EVERYONE, even people in the good 'ol USA. Somehow living with two massive oceans on either side has made us feel insulated from the rest of the world.
I hope people will realize the sheer INCOMPETENCE of the current administration, placing a man, who could barely organize a horse club , as the head of FEMA. This naural disaster has brought more destruction than any terrorist group could ever even hope to accomplish.

I hope we're all donating that $300 tax break we got a few years ago, to the Red Cross, or some other relief organization. Even if we all gave $20 or $50, that would make a big difference

No comments: